Friday, May 20

What time is it.... summertime

8 more days of school. My plans: wake up early (like 7) to go running, come home, swim until noon, watch tv, swim some more, then go to bed late. What are you summer plans? Any fun vacations or summer loves? I would love to hear from you guys.
So...... my FAVORITE tv show ever, BONES, had a season finale last night and it was one of the best episodes  really, really close to the one last week. I highly recommend this show to anyone that loves a good tv show with mystery, romance, and suspense. I can't wait for the next season. In fact, I got online last night to find out when it starts and still haven't figured it out yet. Hope you tune in with me on the season premiere that is coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Brenna Kay. I am the forth child of 6 kids. I love my mom with all my heart and I hope that she knows that. I love to read, spend and make money, spend time with my cousins and friends, and doing things that makes my family happy. I hope to be a mother, wife, and a friend in the future. I also hope that I will be able to run my own cafe or daycare center so I can provide for my family.

Followers